Job opening: Media Supervisor
Media Supervisors at Clarity Coverdale Fury oversee the day-to-day process of all media planning efforts for several local and regional brands. CCF is an independently owned advertising agency located in Minneapolis that believes in behavioral change for the good. We pride ourselves in being candid, collaborative, respectful, inquisitive and passionate with our clients, partners and internal teams.
The successful candidate will have experience developing strategic “media neutral” plans. Supervisors are also responsible for planning, developing, negotiating and buying multi-media plans including broadcast, digital, print and out-of-home tactics. Experience working on CPG brands and planning/buying in Minnesota (and the Upper Midwest region) is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise Assistant Media Planners and Media Planners assigned to accounts which are the Media Supervisor’s primary responsibility
- Partners with internal and client teams to develop media strategies and tactics
- Oversees and develops media plans anchored with and supported by research
- As lead media client contact on key accounts, presents plans to clients for approval and is active in implementation, optimization and reconciliation
- Manages vendor relationships for all non-broadcast media
- Keeps up with industry trends and technologies
- Reports to Associate Media Director
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years of media experience at an advertising agency
- Strong organization, math, writing and presentation skills
- Comfortable working on a Mac and within Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote
CCF’s Media Resources
Experience with the following is preferred, but not required.
- GfK MRI
- DoubleClick Digital Marketing
- Extreme Reach
- Facebook Business Manager
- Google AdWords
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com